We are delighted to be reopening on Monday, 17 May and are excited to welcome you all back indoors.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure our pub is safe for you and your family to visit. In line with Government regulations, please adhere to the below guidelines:
• Every customer will be required to scan the QR code for the track and trace systems as soon as you enter the pub
• Only groups of up to 6 from 2 households will be allowed indoors
• We will be only providing table service
• Face coverings must be worn all times unless you are seated at the table. When not seated - for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet - you must wear face coverings
• Maintain social distancing and use the hand sanitizer available at the pub at regular intervals.
As we enter this next stage each of us will arrive having had a different experience of lockdown. We hope that you feel safe to visit our pub and we have done all we can to make it a safe place for you to come and have a good time.