We are delighted to announce that we reopened on Saturday, 4 July 2020. Welcome back everyone,
Firstly, a heartfelt thank you for your continued support over the past few months. Like most pubs, it has been a tough few months for The Lyndhurst and what kept us going was your support, love and trust in us.
We have been working hard to make sure you can enjoy the pub safely when we re-open and below are the procedure we have put in place to comply with government guidelines. It goes without saying that the health and safety of our teams and our guests remains at the forefront of our operation. We will continue to review our approach in line with government advice as things move forward.
• We have completed a deep cleaning of our pub to make it safe for you
• If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Covid-19, we ask you kindly to postpone your visit our pub to a later date.
• Please book in advance where possible and adhere to the timings of the reservation so we can clean the table thoroughly for our new guests.
• We have reduced the number of tables for your safety and also removed bar seating
• For your own safety we will only be providing table service
• Use a hand sanitiser as soon as you enter the pub
• Please follow separate doors for entry and exit to the Pub. There will be clear 'entry' and marked on the doors.
• Please pay by card where Possible and we will sanitise the card machine between use
• We will continue to do takeaways and 'click and collect' delivery
• We will be using 'single use paper menus' for your safety
• We are communicating with our key suppliers to ensure they comply with the government guidelines.
• We will make sure our staff are fit to work every day before they come into the pub.
• We will need to take your contact details for the government 'track and trace' purpose using PUB LOG app
• Do let us know if you need more information or if you are unsure about anything.
• Although things maybe a little different at our pub due to necessary changes put in place, we will still be offering the same delicious food, warm smiles and great atmosphere. We look forward to your continued support as v, navigate our way through the new ways of working.
From the team at The Lyndhurst
We reserve the right to ask customers to leave if they don't adhere to our safety measures.